DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Job no: 492418
Work type: Permanent full time, Fixed term
Location: Sydney - CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Reporting into the Marketing Director and working closely with the wider Marketing team and agencies, this is a Full-Time role (flexible working options available between home and office). Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Execute development of digital campaign creative alongside our creative agency
- Manage the execution of paid media plans alongside our media agency
- Manage Paid Social prospecting and remarketing (Facebook, Instagram)
- Manage SEM campaigns with agency
- Produce fortnightly digital reports including channel activity and site usage
- Ensure websites and pages are kept up to date. Fix or report website content and technical issues as required
- Manage the onsite assets for all promotions.
- Manage content creation (blogs, articles) via our agency and uploading to Wordpress.
- Schedule organic posts across social media platforms
- Develop, test and report result for eDMs as needed (approx one per month)
- Oversee post campaign reporting to analyse the data and incorporate findings into future marketing campaigns.
- Marketing Degree or equivalent.
- Excellent administrative and multi-tasking skills with the ability to manage multiple campaigns.
- Excellent written communication and editorial abilities.
- Confident verbal presentation skills.
- Excellent coordination skills to ensure all internal and external marketing assets are up to date and removed upon expiry.
- The ability to contribute to the development of promotion, communications. marketing plans and all marketing material.
- A solid understanding of user interfaces and digital technologies.
Contract 3 – 4 Months Full Time
About THINK Childcare Limited
Think Childcare Limited currently owns, manages and operates 104 long day childcare facilities in Australia for children between the ages of six weeks and six years old.
Think Childcare Limited is passionate about providing exceptional quality care and education for Australian children. Our Child Care Services seek to provide a professional and nurturing “family” type environment that supports our children through their emotional, social and physical development.
Please click ‘Apply’ if you are interested in the role.
Due to the volume of applications that we receive, we unfortunately will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
Any queries please contact Thamara Pereira - firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend