Talent Acquisition Team Leader
Job no: 492574
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney - CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Category: People & Culture
What you’ll enjoy
- Amazing team environment
- You will enjoy continuous learning and professional development
- Work/life balance
- Work in a fast growing organisation.
- Drummoyne Location - Close to Birkenhead Point.
- Be part of something rewarding and make an impact on the future generation
About the Role:
This role is responsible for leading a much-loved recruitment team and process that will support the organisation through high growth, across multiple locations and within in a complex business structure.
The greatest opportunity in this position is the partnerships you will build with key stakeholders. Your assistance in attracting and assessing the best talent is critical. You and your team will collaborate with hiring managers and coach all on the newly designed recruitment system and process.
As part of the People and Culture team you will directly report to the Head of People Team. You will have the opportunity to work closely on organisation culture initiatives; as you will be a critical and strategic member of the management team.
You have broad experience as a Talent Acquisition Team Leader and take a pragmatic, resourceful, and creative approach to recruitment. You are solutions focused and have demonstrated commitment to teamwork. You pride yourself on effective and efficient strategy execution.
Your interpersonal skills are strong with incredible written and verbal communication and your ability to engage and influence a range of key stakeholders is evident.
You have considerable experience in an agency and in-house recruitment. To lead a team of experienced recruiters inspires and motivates you. Your passion for recruitment, in partnership with hiring managers promotes a listening and learning culture, builds positive relationships, and offers a strong commitment to problem solving and achieving goals.
Skills and Experience
- A valid Working with Children Check or willing to obtain.
- 3- 5 years’ experience as Talent Acquisition Team Leader and at least 5 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition or Recruitment.
- Experience in Early Childhood Industry.
- The skills to build meaningful relationships with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- High productivity & attention to detail.
- Passion, energy, and a drive to ensure an excellent candidate experience.
- Hands-on experience in high-volume recruitment.
- Determination and commitment to recruit hard-to fill roles.
About the Company
Think Childcare Limited is one of the leading providers of early childhood education & care across Australia. We value each individual team member and believe that everyone plays a critical role in continually improving our practices. This is your opportunity to contribute to making Think Childcare a better leader in the industry. Need to know more? Visit our website at www.thinkchildcare.com.au.
Please click ‘Apply’ if you are interested in the role.
Due to the volume of applications that we receive, we unfortunately will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
Any queries please contact Lisa Kamotu - email@example.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend